Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why is it when i got to rap my voice isnt my natural it seems to change up and comes out weird?

every time i try to rap my voice changes..like its not my natural voice whats is causing my voice to change? i cant seem to figure out how to fix this can anyone help me? Why is it when i got to rap my voice isnt my natural it seems to change up and comes out weird?
When I spit, I project my voice too. I think most people do. Otherwise, it would just be talking and not rapping. I also emphasize certain syllables to really accentuate the rhymes. I got a weird flow..Why is it when i got to rap my voice isnt my natural it seems to change up and comes out weird?
My Voice Does The Same Thing...I Don't Know Why...It Don't Bother Me Though, I Mean, It's Not A Major Change...I Think It's Just Because I Raise My Voice When I Rap...Who Knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment