Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change my voice pitch?

I have an extremely low pitched voice, although I'm a 17 male but still it doesn't suit me because no one has voice like mine at any age. And last day a couple of girls asked me to show them the way, so when i replied they thought I'm angry and I'm yelling at them so they just got freaked and ran away. It's so embarassing. It's not the only incident but it has happened before aswell. So how can I change my voice pitch. Please help!How to change my voice pitch?
There is no way you can change your voice fully. You can probably go for vocal lessons,and that'll make it change a little. But you cannot, no way you can change it all the way. I wish I could make my voice a little deeper also......How to change my voice pitch?
@ XtremePoetess: Thanks for such a supportive answer, you make me feel confident. Maybe I don't want to change it now and I don't care if I'm the only one of voice like that. I am me and no one can change me! Thanks alot

Report Abuse


Speak to your local endocronologist. He might be able to prescribe you horomones of the opposite sex for 1-2 months max. You dont want to stay on them because youll have undesirable effects but a few doses will alter your pitch permanantly. Also speech pathologists and voice training will help.

Report Abuse


i'm not sure, but have a look into vocal exercises on the net perhaps. maybe you could do exercises like singers do? but seriously, if your voice is unusually low, i would see a doctor because it could be a sign of something else or they maybe able to help
you can't. your voice is your voice. you can work on it at home alone if you want. try different tones. you can't change your voice, but you can work on the tone. talk gentler..quieter. although be careful cuz that can sound freaky too. i've met some guys who have good voices...but are just terribly monotone. you can't tell if they care or if they hate you. so i know the voice thing can probably be frustrating. here's the thing though..don't say you're the ONLY one with that type of voice. i promise you're not. the world is big and someone else has the same problem. as for what girls think..they ran away then that's their thing. your friends know who you are right? :) that's what matters. the people you care about. family and friends.



take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment