Saturday, November 20, 2010

When does my voice change to more feminine? training voice?

I sound alot like a boy, but when im talking over the phone people think im a grown woman, but im not im only 16. my voice is deep for a girl, when is it going to go higher? how can I train my voice to sound more girlie?When does my voice change to more feminine? training voice?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but during puberty girls' voices do get slightly lower (although not to the extent that boys' voices do), rather than getting higher. It looks like that has already happened to you, hence why people think that you're an adult if they hear you talking over the phone.



Some women have naturally higher voices, others have lower. As another answerer has said, if you concentrate you will be able to make your voice sound higher, but that will never be a natural thing. I have a reasonably low voice for a woman, and whilst I hated it when I was younger, I've now just accepted it, and that's all you can really do.



It may seem annoying now, but better to have a deeper voice than a higher-pitched one - I know a woman in her late thirties who has a very high-pitched voice, and quite frequently she has answered the phone only to be asked if her mother is there - the speaker has presumed that she is a little girl from the sound of her voice!



Hope this helps.

xWhen does my voice change to more feminine? training voice?
woman's voices don't naturally change like men's. if you really don't like your voice you may just have to concentrate on speaking higher, but it will never come naturally. the best thing you can do is just accept it.
theres ways to change yer voice to become more feminine. my voice is the same i and i hate it. but i accept it. try youtube videos like voice training or get voice lessons they help
I don't think that you can change your voice. It changes on its own because you are still developing and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment