Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my voice?

I think my voice sounds gay and others think so to.

People think I'm gay because of my voice. I know it sounds stupid but I want my voice change. Yes I should be proud of what I've got but I find it difficult to get girls I fancy.

Please help me. Serious answers only (and affordable).How can I change my voice?
just like people fake accents %26amp; such, practice doing something of the like. hire a vocal coach if necessary (that could be relatively inexpensive to really expensive depending on where you live and how popular they are, but i would just try practicing different voices, and with tons of practice, it will almost be second nature to talk in your ';fake'; voice. could take a lot of time, but it's not impossible. i know there are different exercises you can do (i've seen people with squeeky or whiney voices change theirs just w/ doing vocal exercises), but not sure what they are, so a vocal coach can help you w/ that ... you can hire one for a month %26amp; then just use the coaching they gave you to do on your own.How can I change my voice?
hey men i have the sme situation going on for me and it sucks is not only emberasing with the girls but when i meet new guys they sometimes think im gay too or they ask me ';why do you talk like that?'; it sucks ! let me kno what happens with your voice cause im tired of waiting

Report Abuse


you could maybe check out into a voice coach.



and, how old are you and ARE you gay?





j/k ;)
practice trying out different voices or try a course . it may also be your accent so look out for the kind of accent you might want. i know other people with this problem, so just good luck :)
Go through puberty.



jk idk

No comments:

Post a Comment