Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change the voice mail message on my verizon cell phone?

It hasn't changed in years and i need to change it for buisness reasons. My phone is a LG verizon phone. none of the options on the menu does anyhthing for the voice mail. help!!!How do i change the voice mail message on my verizon cell phone?
Press *86. Then listen. When it says to enter your password do it and then take it from there. If you don't have a password, try the last 4 digits of your phone number. Good Luck .How do i change the voice mail message on my verizon cell phone?
try calling your voice mail. Once you get past all of your messages it should say ';main menu'; then it should list everything that you can do.



Hope this is helpful. If so give me best answer please!!!
you call you voice mail and it will give you some options you press 3 then 3 again and record your message

No comments:

Post a Comment