Monday, November 22, 2010

Is there a way I can get my voice to change?

I hate the way I talk right now. The thing is, my voice hasn't changed yet, and everyone else's has, so I'm pretty much the only person who doesn't have a deep voice at my school yet. It sucks because people make fun of how I talk and so forth, but I can't help it. Is thee a way I can get my voice to change, or will it happen on it's own. Why is it changing so late? Is there anyway I can change my voice? I'm sick of people making fun of it or being mistaken because of the way I talk. I want it to change. Any suggestion?Is there a way I can get my voice to change?
People develop at different times in life. There IS something you can do to change the perception that your voice is deeper. Instead of using only your throat muscles, try to talk from deeper down, from the diaphragm. It's as if you were trying to sing bass instead of soprano, but instead of singing, you'll be talking. Practice this out loud when no one's around and even record your practice sessions. You can't force your voice to deepen, but with practice your voice will SEEM to be deeper. And don't worry, it WILL happen!Is there a way I can get my voice to change?
Get a cough and your voice sounds more gravely
helium
I dunno but you can try heilium...
i started talking in a soft deep voice and now my voice is exactly like that. i didnt even notice the change. it became my normal voice. but i guess puberty had a help on that.
theres really nothing you can do to change it. the only thing that you CAN do is appreciate what kind of voice you have. and looking at your question, ican't tell how old you are.. but just forget what those losers at school say to your voice. because in real life, i bet you're a pretty cool person.
quit messing around with gay guys and smoke a cigarette.
just hang in there...

all you can do is just wait...



men get their voice deeper down through puberty...

perhaps it's just havent happened to you yet..



bless to u!
Go visit the site U TUBE

Search for ';loose your job over TV interview';, Duration time 1mn 58sec this might change your mind.
It will soon give it some time.
Just relax

No comments:

Post a Comment