Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change voices with Magix Movie Edit Pro 14?

Like make them deep or high pitched or whatever. I can't figure out how to do it.

I also cant figure out how to speed up or slow down, so if you know how to do that too, then tell me.

And can you take still shots like you can in Windows Movie Maker?

If you can, how?

Thanks.How can I change voices with Magix Movie Edit Pro 14?
To get the Audio Mixer in Magix Movie Edit Pro 14:



%26gt; Click Task, Dubbing and choose Mix down movie sound (mixer)

All the audio FX / adjustments you can ask for are in there.



I've never used Magix Movie Edit to take a snapshot. I always use Windows Movie Maker's feature ';Take picture from preview'; for that. But, I'm sure there probably is a way to do it in Magix. Same goes for speeding up or slowing down. Even though Magix probably has a feature for that, I find it much easier and faster to use Movie Maker.



Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(



I also use

No comments:

Post a Comment