Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my voice in to a mans voice using Audacity?

What properties of a woman's voice should be changed in order to sound like a man?How can I change my voice in to a mans voice using Audacity?
Pitch and frequency of female voices are usually higher than male voice.



I'm not an Audacity user, but generally speaking two things to modify are:

1 pitch

2. frequency

decrease both



Frequency alone should be good enough, but pitch will make it a little more synthesized.How can I change my voice in to a mans voice using Audacity?
Is Audacity computer software or daring recklessness?



if its software then i dont know, if its the latter then just keep trying.
Please don't tell me your thinking of becoming transgender
idk but why would you wanna do that
  • done on acrylic nails
  • last name origin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment